Thursday, March 16, 2017

Big Joe's Birdland, Boogie Woogie Waltz & Beyond: hr-Bigband feat. Jim Beard, cond. & arr. by Jim McNeely Eine Hommage an den austro-amerikanischen Tasten-Virtuosen Joe Zawinul, hr-Sendesaal Frankfurt, Februar 2016 mp2>flac



No other info provided. I upgraded my wav splitting program and it does not work anymore. Until I can figure it out I can only share the unedited files. My apologies if there are long stretches of talking in a foreign language or other such annoyances but until I can get the wav file splitting software to work it's this or nothing. Thank you. Bill

http://www100.zippyshare.com/v/Kwg8y7Cq/file.html

2 comments:

francisco santos said...

what happened, brother?...nothing new since this morning...
go for it...
THX!...

agmosk said...

Thank you, Bill!